That's me and....Ana....?
|Date of Birth||May 15|
|Family|| Laura Quick (Mother)
Harold Quick (Father)
Liam Quick (Brother)
Clara Quick (Sister)
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Alias|| 'Lottie' (by family)
'Lolo' (by Miho)
Lottie lived a rather normal life. She was born the same year as her brother, Liam, though she is technically younger than him by nine months. Their sister Clara is four years younger than the both of them.
Charlotte knew from an early age that she wanted to be a musician and dedicated her life to instruments and composing, yet hergoals were never really considered practical and her parents were always visibly disappointed in her despite their best tries to hide it.
When Charlotte graduated high school, she was offered a full-time scholarship to a musical institute and decided to take it. She would wait three years and then she could be accepted to that school of her dreams.
However, something drasticallly changed her life during afamily vacation to the beach....
Charlotte has dark brown-black hair and brown eyes. She wears her hair in small pigtails at her shoulders and favors lots of layered clothes and coats bcause they make her feel safer. She has a natural flushed face which ofsets her otherwise light skin.
Likes & DislikesEdit
- Food: I like hot chocolate and other hot foods.
- Color: Brown.
- Animal: Deer, they're rather majestic!
- Song: I don't really have one, in all honesty. I've listened to a lot of songs in my time....
- Holiday: Easter.
- Season: Spring.
- Height (on men): Hmm....anything between 5'6" and 6'2" would be fine, I suppose.
- Weight (on men): Ha, well I'm not one to judge really.
- Body Part (on men): The arms. Beinga member of marching band has given me a new found appreciation for them. (Oh, is that weird???)
- Color of Eyes: Any.
- Color of Hair: No preference.
- Color of Skin: Nothing in particular.
- Trait in the Opposite Sex: Musical ear.
- Thing About Herself: I quite like my hair....
- Food: Taffy.
- Color: Turquoise, it hurts my eyes.
- Animal: Octopi!
- Holiday: I like all holidays, but Halloween is a bit......less my favorite.
- Season: Summer, it gets unbearably hot outside.)
- Height (on men): Ah...
- Weight (on men): Hm.....
- Body Part (on men): ....Body hair, okay? (Don't laugh!)
- Color of Eyes: I tend to dislike blue more.
- Color of Hair: None.
- Color of Skin: Jaundice yellow is a bit of a turn-off.
- Trait in the Opposite Sex: Practicality. Sometimes it's nice to get creative.
- Thing About Herself: Ah....my eyes are nothing spectacular.....not to mention my legs....or my tendency to ramble....or-